Growth Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is a passionate performance marketer who wants to grow a vibrant community of Rapport developers, generating enterprise leads, and ensuring brand consistency across campaigns. You love data, and you have a knack for creating compelling ads. You probably write or experiment with emerging platforms in your free time, and your Google Adwords game is strong. You consider yourself a growth generalist, and love tackling new challenges. You strive to balance short term results with long term strategic initiatives.
You’re comfortable executing the nitty gritty details of an ad campaign, and you love researching how to optimize websites for conversion. You thrive by identifying and testing growth opportunities, and you have deep experimentation experience with a track record of executing A/B tests, and translating data into actionable insights. You also love executing successful B2B campaigns targeting Fortune 500 companies, while remembering you’re marketing to humans--stale enterprise marketing isn’t in your vocabulary.
You know how to self-motivate to deliver on time, while also collaborating and communicating effectively with a distributed team. You have a thirst for knowledge and are looking to grow your career in a fast-paced startup.
At Rapport, we’re building a fast-growing team of brand evangelists, scientists, engineers, designers, and doers who are focused on creating a positive future for human-machine communication. We solve hard problems and hold ourselves and our tech to a higher standard. We bring to life the physical manifestation of a brand, putting a face to the name. We are not your average “animation company”. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to deliver the best experience--whether that be for internal employees, or enterprise leaders, customers, and clients.
As the most advanced, and most natural way to interact with an animated AI or character, we continue to disrupt the traditional animation industry.
Want to join us?
The Growth Marketing Manager will report to and work with the VP of Marketing as an early marketing team member, and collaborate to create the growth strategy for the business, determine KPIs, create and manage all paid SEM + PPC campaigns, keyword research, and help execute the marketing vision of Rapport.
You will write creative briefs and partner with our creative team and agency to design campaign assets and drive engagement that aligns with our brand values and guidelines.
You will strive to deeply understand our customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle (and loyalty loop). You will prepare and present recommendations, reports, and identify key trends to optimize spending.
You will be responsible for orchestrating global experiments to build business opportunities in key industries, lead gen testing, and working collaboratively across teams, ultimately driving new sign ups, being part of a product launch, and inspiring loyalty from new and existing clients.
Requirements / qualifications
- 3-5 years of growth marketing experience, preferably in a B2B startup environment
- Superior written + communication skills
- You’re a creative and empathetic thinker--always thinking of the customer first
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, keyword research, and SEO
- Familiar with all varieties of acquisition and retention metrics, including CAC, LTV, K-factors, and more
- Strong understanding of measurement and adtech solutions to inform our marketing stack and improve efficiencies (Optimizely, Marketo, Segment, Salesforce, etc.)
- You’re a skilled project manager with serious attention to detail
- Integrated marketing mindset--you understand the balance between brand and performance advertising, and you have a proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering, Design, Brand, and Product Marketing
- Ability to balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite + Figma a plus
- Able to handle ambiguity, tight deadlines, and previous experience driving marketing goals from ideation to completion
- Strong work ethic
- Bonus Points: Fluent in SQL
- BS/BA in marketing, data analytics, or a related field required
- Bay Area preferred, but PST time zone is ok
Rapport offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Stock options
- Advancement opportunities
- Remote work environment with a dynamic culture + international team
Discrimination/harassment will never be tolerated. There will be no discrimination based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our team.
Contact: email@example.com to submit a cover letter + resume.