THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping craft the voice of a brand, and ensuring brand consistency across platforms and integrated campaigns. You have a knack for writing intelligent, witty copy; you probably write or create videos in your free time, dabble with Lightroom, and your Twitter game is strong. You consider yourself a creative generalist, and love tackling new challenges.
You’re comfortable executing the nitty gritty details of an editorial calendar, social or email campaign, and you love researching blog topics. You also love executing with others on B2B campaigns targeting Fortune 500 companies, while remembering you’re marketing to humans--stale enterprise marketing isn’t in your vocabulary.
You know how to self-motivate to deliver on time, while also collaborating and communicating effectively with a distributed team. You have a thirst for knowledge and are looking to grow your career in a fast-paced startup.
At Rapport, we’re building a fast-growing team of brand evangelists, scientists, engineers, designers, and doers who are focused on creating a positive future for human-machine communication. We solve hard problems and hold ourselves and our tech to a higher standard. We bring to life the physical manifestation of a brand, putting a face to the name. We are not your average “animation company”. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to deliver the best experience--whether that be for internal employees, or enterprise leaders, customers, and clients.
As the most advanced, and most natural way to interact with an animated AI or character, we continue to disrupt the traditional animation industry.
Want to join us?
The Content Marketing Manager will work with the VP of Marketing as an early marketing team member, and collaborate to determine KPIs, manage a content calendar, help produce content across marketing channels, and help execute the marketing vision of Rapport. You will be responsible for executing projects, campaigns, and programs, ultimately driving new sign ups, being part of a product launch, and inspiring loyalty from new and existing clients.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Execute an integrated content strategy that encompasses strategic social platforms, weekly blog management, case study development, email newsletters, developer community engagement materials, and creation of other content as needed
- You’ll help the VP of Marketing create the voice for Rapport. The Marketing team is the protector and champion of the Rapport brand--ensuring everyone on the team is using a consistent brand voice across all marketing collateral
- Coordinate + potentially write articles for our blog
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside the marketing team to develop and deliver cohesive content campaigns across the website, email, social, paid advertising, events and other channels
- Develop and test lead gen campaigns with other members of the marketing team
- Help create sales enablement materials including one pagers, fliers, etc.
- Create new case studies with brands and update success stories as needed
- Work with VP of Marketing to continue optimizing the website for conversion--adding subscription states and effective CTAs
- Data-driven and interested in understanding the impact of marketing content and developing a framework to measure it
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of hands-on marketing experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills–this is vital to the role
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them through exceptional content
- B2B marketing experience is a plus, especially creating acquisition + community building content
- Experience engaging and growing a social audience with all major social platforms, and curiosity in emerging platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite + Figma
- Writing for SEO experience
- Excellent time management skills with a serious attention to detail
- Able to handle ambiguity and previous experience driving marketing goals from ideation to completion
- Strong work ethic, with a deep sense of accountability
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or a related field required
- Bay Area preferred, but PST time zone is ok
Rapport offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Stock options
- Advancement opportunities
- Remote work environment with a dynamic culture + international team